Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Inevitable Blog

Really it was just a matter of time...

If you've kept up with my goings-on then you know that I've become somewhat of a makeup junkie. It began simply enough. One day I realized what I wanted to do with myself. I wanted to be a freelance makeup artist! So one thing led to another (that's the short story) and I'm now beginning to make that realization into a reality.
Now I've always had a love of makeup. What I lacked for many years, however, was an understanding of it. I look back with a shudder at the evolution of my attempts at self-beautification. I can gladly say that I'm well past the days when I would use magic markers for lipstick. I've learned and have expanded my knowledge of makeup and now my head is brimming over with all sorts of great information. Information that I'd like to share with you...
And that brings us (or you, rather) here - to my blog. This site will serve as a place where I can provide you with product reviews, makeup tips & tricks, tutorials and where you can inquire about my services as a makeup artist. I really hope that I can make this helpful to you and all I ask in return is that you give your honest feedback. An artist needs to be critiqued if they are to excel. So, please, let me know what you'd like to see on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment